Do you know who your competitors are?
What makes you different from them?
Do you understand why someone is more likely to buy from you or spend their money elsewhere?
I’ll tell you what it’s NOT; price, qualifications or years in business.
It’s how much they like, know and trust you.
More than ever, it’s crucial to show your personality in business. Tweet that!
Being YOU is the best thing you can do
I strongly believe that the more you-ness you can show, the more easily you can stand out from the crowd, and help people to choose to do business with you.
It may sound backwards, but that actually means more attention, clients and loyal fans recommending you. People who get YOU.
And, that means: more PROFITS and FUN in business! And it makes the yucky marketing and sales part of business a *billion times easier (*approximate value).
I KNOW this is a frickin’ scary concept. That standing out goes against everything we’re brought up to believe and are comfortable with. We just want to fit in, right?
That’s why I want to share something to help you get your noggin around the idea…
So what is brand personality?
My good friend Julie Hall pulled together a summit of people who are killing it in biz right now, for real, and guess what? I was one of them!
I was talking to Julie about how to bring personality to your brand – because in a sea of similar offerings your personality is what makes you stand out from the crowd. And that’s what attracts your ideal clients, the ones that you can’t wait to work for and who become super fans.
And if you think about it, all brands do this…Apple – the innovators, the rebels, the pioneers. Marie Forleo – the hip hop dancing business and life coach. Theresa Read – she’s a gangsta rap & cat loving tarot reader (don’t see many of those, right?!)
As well as all of that we found time to chat about:
- The one thing I see over and over again which is stopping amazingly talented biz owners from getting what they want
- The pivots I’ve taken in my business life which have lead me to be living my dream life in Ibiza running a business I absolutely love
- Why I think the traditional way of doing business is outdated, and how I’m helping my clients achieve the success they want using a modern approach
- My one key (super practical) tip for sticking to a 30 hour work week
and soooo much more!
You can check it out here:
Or watch later by right clicking here and saving the link.
Or if you prefer to listen in you can do that here.
As well as my interview there are 20 other experts whose interviews and notes you can still get your hands on. (Grab em all here)
Some of the amazing things covered are
- What kind of content goes viral and gets shared (want 1000s of extra eyes overnight? This one’s for you)
- What are high converting calls to action? (don’t lose peeps who are interested enough to find you – eeek!)
- How to have a flash sale (not only increases your sales but creates a buzz around your products. Win win!)
- Creating an army of loyal customers (for free promotion and increasing your like know trust factor).
- How to get more done in less time (because who doesn’t need a coupla’ extra hours in the day?)
Plus my free gift…
I created a 3 step Brand Personality Cheat Sheet which goes hand-in-hand with my talk featured in the Expert’s Way summit. You can grab a copy here.
It’s a focussed (and fun) way to connect with those things which make you YOU in your business, which is so important for making a connection with your customers, creating instant likeability and growing your profits.
Over to you
I’d love to know how you get on with the exercise – are you a rapping massage therapist or a karaoke queen fitness coach? Let me know in the comments below!
If you’re still feeling stuck on it all and want to find out how you can let your personality shine through your business get in touch and book a (free) Chemistry Call with me.