Especially when it’s for something as important as my website. Ugh! That’s why I pulled together some of my best tips for making your photoshoot super hot.
And, it’s not just so that you look shiny and fabulous, it’s so much more than that.
Your brand is all about YOU
As microbiz owners like it or not, we ARE our brand. As consumers, we connect with brands on a personal level because of how they make us FEEL.
So in your online images, you don’t want stiff or dull photos that are not your true, unique, fabulous self, right? But it’s REALLY HARD to capture that when we’re not comfy in front of a camera.
So after my own FABULOUS photoshoot here in Ibiza (check out some of my fave snaps…)
I hopped on Periscope to share what I did to make sure my shoot went as well as it did, and shared a little behind-the-scenes of my life here on this beautiful island.
Only problem of such a great shoot? Which images to choose from the 700+!!
What you’ll get
- My top 5 tips for getting the best from your branding photoshoot
- Some suggestions of what to do (and what not to do) beforehand
- How to communicate your ideas with your photographer
- BONUS, free, no sign up required, template to help you plan – get it here
Watch the replay of my Scope and get my tips here:
- Read this to see how important it is to be yourself in your biz: How YOU are you being in your business?
- Read this to find out what on earth Periscope is and what I was doing on there. My first time (and why you should pop your Periscope cherry too)
Big ups and thank you’s
Over to you
How do you feel about creating your branding shots?
What kind of preparation did you do and what are your best tips for making it amazing?
I’d love to hear in the comments below how you got on. And come over and find me on Periscope (AbsoluteAlicia) so you can join me live next time!